- The Season runs from 1 April each year
- Membership fees are not refundable
- All Junior-Mini Members playing outside of organised activities must be accompanied by an adult
- Shoe tags must be worn at all times
- Please remember that only appropriate tennis clothing especially tennis footwear must be worn, and no cross trainers that will mark the courts.
Please sign up to British Tennis if not already a member go to http://www.lta.org.uk/britishtennismembership It is free to Club Members. When you have your BTM number please enter it onto your profile in ClubSpark.
Further Documents and Information
Monday Evening up to 8pm - Juniors have priority
Tuesday Evening - Ladies have priority
Thursday Evening - Men have priority
Please also refer to our governance documents under About Us/Governance.
Once you have paid your annual subscription, there is no charge to use the courts other than if you use floodlights. We now operate an online booking system which can be accessed by members from the Booking tab.
Floodlights- If you need to use the floodlights then there is a £4 per court per hour charge, ie £6 per booking, which can be handed to a committee member, placed in the box or transferred to the Club's bank account.
Guests- Guests of members may visit the Club a maximum of 3 times in any one tennis year. The charge is £5 for Adults and £3 for Juniors. Please place in an envelope showing Member's name and Guest's Name. This can be handed to a Committee Member (includes Phil our Coach) or transferred to the Club's bank account. Please refer to our General Rules page under About Us.
* Parent Member Category is for the Parent/Guardian of Junior Mini member (10 or under on 1 September of previous year)
Entitlements– Play with own child Monday – Friday until 6.00pm and weekends when courts available. Access to Club facilities and social functions.
** Under 24 on 1 April in current tennis year
*** 3-Month membership can start at any time (This is only for New Members to the Club)
Junior Mini - Aged 10 and under on 1 September of previous year
Junior - Aged 17 and under on 1 September of previous year