Welcome to South Hampstead Tennis Club
- Fantastic tennis and social facilities
FIVE floodlit all weather courts, clubhouse and bar
- Flexible membership packages
Full, junior and family memberships
- Exciting social life with tournaments and social play
Summer and winter league teams
- Competitive and social tennis to cater for players of all skill levels
Easy to meet other players who can match your level of tennis
- Professional coaching for all ages and skills
Excellent junior coaching and development programme
Latest News - Upcoming / Recent Events - 2018
- 17 March - Marcus 1st Round Robin Day Event followed by Juan Tuccio BBQ
- 18 April - Wimbledon Ballot Draw
- 12/13 May - Hosting Great British Tennis Weekend
- 19 May - Vets Tournament Finals Day - View Draw
- 26 May - Marcus 2nd Round Robin Day Event followed by Juan Tuccio BBQ
- 10 June - 1st Annual Masters Championship Final Day
- 23 June - Juan Tuccio BBQ Event
- 15 July - Wimbledon Final Day Event
- 22 September - Main Tournament Finals Day
- 07 December - Christmas Dinner Event
- Excellent facilities and easy access to courts. No Joining fees.
- No booking or hourly fees. You can play as much as you want.
- Floodlights until 10pm (£4 an hour).
- Social tennis sessions on Wednesdays (from 6.30pm), Saturday and Sundays (from 3pm). Lights are free.
- You can enter annual Wimbledon tickets draw
- Access to club competitions and Middlesex summer and winter tournaments
- Access to group coaching or individual coaching sessions with our professionally qualified coaches
- Participate in regular social events to meet other members
How to find us
1 Milverton Road LONDON Middlesex NW6 7AR