How to Pay for Membership
ClubSpark handles payments as well as member details, working in conjunction with a service called GoCardless. To pay on-line using GoCardless you just specify your bank sort code and account number and the payment is processed as a direct debit. This is the case even if you choose the single payment option. ClubSpark / GoCardless monitor the payments on behalf of the club.
SHTC is moving to the LTA ClubSpark system and memberships can be bought through our website (using the options below). It is very simple and allows you to pay online. Signing up for a membership allows you to eventually book courts through the website, or even by downloading the ClubSpark app! (This system is will be available soon).
To buy your membership:
- Annual membership runs from 1st April to 30th March. If you are joining from May onwards, please contact James, SHTC Membership Secretary and we will adjust your membership fee pro-rata based on the number of months remaining to the following March. We will then send you an email invitation from ClubSpark and request for the pro-rata amount.
Anne Williams - | [email protected]
- You will need to sign up for a ClubSpark account, or sign in using your LTA account.
- Select payment by GoCardless (you will need to create a GoCardless user account and then it will ask for sort code and account number - it takes payment by Direct Debit and is a secure way to pay - and best for the club). Even though GoCardless is a Direct Debit system, you are signing up for a fixed year, it will not auto-renew in the following year, but you will have the option to choose to renew your membership then.
- Make sure that you have memberships for everyone in the family - either individually or as a family membership (but please add each family member to that. Juniors or mini players doing coaching should also have the appropriate club membership.
- Please make sure that the information is accurate - including D.O.B.