CODE OF PRACTICE FOR MEMBERS & USERS
Cheddar Tennis Club is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of all its members. The Club believes it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents/guardians should show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others at all times. Members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have with our Welfare Officer, Sarah Strawbridge, Tel: 01934 742616, Mob: 07958 217875, Email: email@example.com or any member of the management committee.
As a member of Cheddar Tennis Club you are expected to abide by the following code of practice:
- All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
- All members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of age, gender, ability, race, cultural background, religious beliefs or sexual identity.
- Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions, or inform their coach or team captain if they are going to be late.
- Members must wear suitable kit for training and match sessions, as agreed with the coach or team captain.
- Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.