CODE OF PRACTICE FOR MEMBERS & USERS
Cheddar Tennis Club is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of all its members.
Cheddar Tennis Club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents/guardians should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore
Members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have with:
Helen Mercer, Membership Secretary & Welfare Officer, Tel 01934 732668
Or any member of the management committee
As a member of Cheddar Tennis Club you are expected to abide by the following code of practice:
- All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions
- All members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of age, gender, ability, race, cultural background, religious beliefs or sexual identity.
- Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions, or inform their coach or team captain if they are going to be late
- Members must wear suitable kit for training and match sessions, as agreed with the coach
- Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly
- Members are not allowed to smoke on the premises or whilst representing their team at competitions
- Members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the premises or whilst representing their team