What is Team Challenge?
Team Challenge is a local, fun, team competition where a coach or competition organiser in a local area (known a cluster organiser) links with 3 to 6 local venues (within 30 mins) to run one day team events.
The competition format is aimed at mini & junior players within club programmes who may attend club nights and/or coaching sessions but are currently playing very little or no competition.
Key features of Team Challenge
- Competition is aimed at 11 - 14 year olds, 15 - 18 year olds and Mini Tennis age groups
- Events can be Boys only, Girls only or Mixed
- Red/Orange/Green or Yellow balls can be used at each event
- Time friendly for families with a start/finish time within 3 hours with quick scoring
- Matches will NOT count towards Ratings/Rankings
- Emphasis on FUN with Team Colours and Names
- Team scores based on games/points won with singles & doubles played
Results of the last Team Challenge event (U15's)