Club Rules & Committee Directives
The Club Rules cover all aspects of the club's management and activities. A copy of them is available in the club house for members to read. Anyone requiring their own full copy should apply to the secretary at the address below:
Here is a brief summary of rules which affect the use of the facilities:
1. Only recognised tennis wear will be permitted on court.
2. Members are expected to conduct themselves in an orderly and proper manner while on the club premises and are respectfully asked to keep the club house tidy.
3. Members shall make good any damage caused by them to the property of the club.
4. The committee has the power to reprimand, suspend or expel any member who shall infringe the club rules.
5. The committee accepts no responsibilty for loss or damage to personal property.
6. Junior Members 11yrs and under are not allowed on site without adult supervision.
7. The whole site is NO SMOKING.
8. Courts are open for play from 8:30am until 10:00pm, however play under floodlights must cease at 9.30pm.
9. Tennis shall not be played if there is any frost on the courts.
10. Shoe Tags: These are for the security of everyone and issued annually upon payment of the membership fee and must be worn at all times.
11. Keys: All adult members can, on payment of a deposit, have keys to the main entrance & courts and also the clubhouse. It is the member’s responsibility to ensure the site, all 5 courts and clubhouse are locked when that member is the last to leave.