Hamilton welcomes all tennis players, both young and old, from those who want to be involved in competitive team play to those who are happy to play more socially or as a family.
Benefits of Tennis Membership
Members of the Hamilton are entitled to many benefits, some of which can be found below:
- Access to courts to 9.30pm every day
- Organised club sessions with balls provided
- The opportunity to play in one of our many league teams through both summer and winter
- Free use of flood lights
- Use of changing rooms and club house
- The opportunity to play other club members
- Regular in-club competitions providing many social opportunities to meet other club members
Not a Tennis player? Then you can join as a Social Member.
You don't have to be a Member to use the bars at the Hamilton, so why not drop in for a drink and check us out?
Membership 2018 – 19
The Membership year runs from April 1st to March 31st each year. Renewal Forms will be mailed out one month before membership expires. Prices for the various categories are shown on the 'Categories' tab above.
Membership forms for new members are available from the club.
New Members who join through the year will pay a staged pro rata payment.
By becoming a Hamilton Member you will receive our Advantage Card.
This is a loyalty scheme available to all Members over 18 years of age that offers you the chance to earn points each time you make a purchase from the Hamilton bar on drink and food. This effectively reduces the price of purchases at the bar.
Advantage Cards are not issued to Juniors & Coaching Only Members
Advantage Cards will be automatically deactivated after membership expires and only reactivated when membership is renewed.