County Competition Coordinator part time opportunity
Fri, 25 Jan 2019 00:00
Role Summary: To be responsible for the administration of all county competition activities and promoting LTA and county competitions to venues to increase participation at all levels.
- Take up Role of Secretary to Competitions Committee and sit on the organising Committee of Junior and Senior County Closed Tournaments.
- Winter / Summer Mini Team Tennis Leagues: Organise and run these leagues at a central venue 16-18 days per year.
- Road to Wimbledon County Finals – Encourage clubs and schools to enter. Organisation of County Finals and monitoring and giving advice to club events.
- Grade 3 Tournament Organisation – Organising admin for County Junior Closed and Grade 3 tournaments ensuring the events are run to the required standard to give players and parents a good experience.
- Promoting and Publicising Events – Ensure players are aware of upcoming events.
- Team Tennis Schools – to organise and administrate this league.
- Work with the Midlands LTA Competition Co ordinator on LTA competition initiatives.
- Organisation of Other County Competitions, as appropriate.
- Part Time approximately 430 hours per annum, county office space available at Loughborough University but can work remotely.
- Self Employed.
- Retainer per annum to be agreed depending on experience and qualifications
For more details and application pack click link below
Or contact Kate De Fraja on 07774519620