We are a members' club and there is no charge for members playing with other members but there is a fee for inviting guests to play.
As an LTA registered venue we have a responsibility to know who is using the courts. Therefore all players (both members and/or guests) should be listed as 'participants' as part of the court booking procedure.
Members may bring up to 3 guests so that a game of doubles can be played by 1 member and 3 guests. The charge is per court and can be from 30 to 90 mins at a cost of £2 per 30 minutes. You should only enter one guest name (otherwise the booking fee will multiply) and if you wish to bring more guests please email the club on firstname.lastname@example.org with their names.
Payment is made by credit card using the Stripe system and is automatically enabled when you enter a guests name. It is the members responsibility to pay the guest fee and to make sure their guest is familiar with all the details of the HTC Booking Terms and Code of Conduct as detailed on the subpages above.
No guest should play more than 6 times in any one season and at this point membership should be encouraged.
- Day View - for all courts and Week View - for specific courts, you can toggle between the two to find the information you require
- Members bookings must have a name assigned to them otherwise the system will assume an error and cancel the booking
- Purple block bookings are Club coach private lesson times
- Choose a court and a time you want to play and click on the box, wait for a new window to open 'Make A Booking' , complete the details including names of all participants (members and guests) and finish by clicking on 'continue booking'
- The 'time to' box has a drop down menu to extend the duration of the booking from 30 mins to 60 or 90 mins
- There is a guest fee payable online by credit card. Once a guest name is entered the charge will be activated dependent on the duration of the booking.
- You should now see a message saying 'Your booking has been confirmed'
- 'View my bookings' enables you to manage your own bookings - please remember to cancel a booking if you need to, in order for court space to be freed up for other members
- Members can make 5 bookings in a 7 day window. Bookings can be made up to 2 weeks ahead.
- Minis In Coaching members are only able to book the mini-courts.
- Matches, social sessions, events and Junior Tennis Camps will be added to the BOOK A COURT webpage as far in advance as possible.
- If you have any queries please do not hesitate to email email@example.com or call 07557 522675