- Join us for fun, fresh air and forehands at the HTC Junior Tennis Camps.
- Full days or mornings/afternoons only.
- A range of activities focused around ball skills and co-ordination including a variety of individual and team games.
- Led by our Club Coach Blaise, he and his team will ensure that each child has an enjoyable experience.
- Current Government and LTA Covid guidelines are being followed to ensure Covid safety for all court users. We aim to run two age groups: 4/5-8 years old and 9-15 years old. We will have dedicated helpers/assistant coaches for each age group as well as specific court allocation.
- All users of Haddenham Tennis Club courts are expected to follow the HTC Code of Conduct - go to here
- Children aged 4-15 are welcome - however we do recommend that 4 year olds only attend for half-day sessions unless they have an older sibling attending
- Arrival from 9.45
- Welcome and Introduction briefing at 10.00
- A fifteen minute break at a convenient mid-way point, the session will end at 13.00
- Bring your own snacks and drinks.
- Use of the pavilion main room as a wet weather contingency is available but our aim is to be outside as much as possible so please ensure your child brings suitable clothing with them.
- Breaks will be taken inside.
- Any queries on the booking process please do not hesitate to contact the club by email [email protected] or 07557 522675. Please note that to take advantage of the sibling discount, the same sessions must be booked; book common sessions together then if necessary additional sessions can be added for individual children.
- Any queries regarding the Camp please contact *Blaise directly on 07490 960402 or email [email protected]
- Play Safe & Stay Safe @ HTC - [email protected]
IT IS ADVISABLE TO CONTACT BLAISE* IN ADVANCE OF BOOKING IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES.
If your child has any medical needs/condition to be aware of, in addition to detailing these on the booking form, please ensure you speak with the Club Coach Blaise on the first occasion you drop your child off to make him fully aware.