- Join us for fun, fresh air, fitness and forehands at the HTC Tennis Camps for Minis & Juniors.
- Full days or mornings/afternoons only.
- A range of activities focused around ball skills and co-ordination including a variety of individual and team games.
- Led by our Head Coach Blaise, he and his team will do their best to ensure that each child has an enjoyable experience.
IT IS ADVISABLE TO CONTACT BLAISE* IN ADVANCE OF BOOKING IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES.
- LTA guidelines are still being followed to ensure safety for all court users. Dependent on numbers enrolled for each session we will aim to run two age groups: 4-8 years old and 9-15 years old. We will have dedicated helpers/assistant coaches for each age group as well as specific court allocation.
- All users of Haddenham Tennis Club courts are expected to follow the HTC Code of Conduct - go to here
- Children aged 4-15 are welcome.
- However if aged 4 and not attending school we recommend they only attend mornings and must have an older sibling attending. Otherwise if already attending school they can attend mornings only and for full days must have an older sibling attending.
- We offer an early drop-off from 9.00am and a late pick-up by 4.00pm at a cost of £5.00 - select during the enrolment process
- Arrival from 9.45/12.45
- Welcome and Introduction briefing at 10.00/13.00
- A fifteen minute break at a convenient mid-way point, the session will end at 12.30/15.00
- Bring your own snacks and drinks and lunch if appropriate
- Use of the pavilion main room as a wet weather contingency is available but our aim is to be outside as much as possible so please ensure your child brings suitable clothing with them
- Breaks will be taken inside
- Any queries on the booking process please do not hesitate to contact the club by email firstname.lastname@example.org or 07557 522675
- Once an online booking is made, should the need for a change or cancellation be required we will do our best to issue a credit. Please try to give 24 hours notice to enable the space to be offered to the waiting list
- To take advantage of the sibling discount, the same sessions must be booked; book common sessions together then if necessary different additional sessions can be added for individual children
- Any queries regarding the Camp please contact *Blaise directly on 07490 960402 or email email@example.com
- Play Safe & Stay Safe @ HTC - firstname.lastname@example.org
- To continue booking please click on the BOLD BLUE HEADING of the camp you are interested in
** PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOUR CHILD HAS A MEDICAL CONDITION THAT WE NEED TO BE AWARE OF OR REQUIRES SPECIFIC ATTENTION YOU SHOULD ENTER SIMPLE DETAILS IN THE SPACE PROVIDED ON THE ENROLMENT FORM EVERY TIME ENROLMENT OCCURS (THIS INFORMATION IS NOT RETAINED) SO THAT OUR COACHING TEAM ARE FULLY INFORMED.
IT IS ALSO ADVISABLE TO SPEAK WITH THE HEAD COACH ON YOUR CHILD'S FIRST DAY OF ATTENDANCE TO CHECK THAT ALL IS FULLY NOTED AND UNDERSTOOD.