- Join us for fun, fresh air and forehands at the HTC Junior Tennis Camps.
- A variety of activities focused around ball skills and co-ordination including both individual and team games.
- Led by our Club Coach Blaise, he and his team will ensure that each child has an enjoyable experience.
- FOR THE MAY HALF-TERM CAMP and to ensure Covid safety for all court users we will be running two age groups: 4/5-8 years old and 9-15 years old with a max of 12 participants in each age group per session. We will have dedicated helpers/assistant coaches for each age group as well as specific court allocation.
- Children aged 4-15 are welcome - however we do recommend that 4 year olds only attend for half-day sessions unless they have an older sibling attending
- Arrival from 9.45/12.45
- Welcome plus health and safety briefing at 10.00/1.00
- A fifteen minute break at a convenient mid-way point, the session will end at 12.30/3.00
- Bring your own snacks and drinks, only children staying all day will require a packed lunch.
- Use of the club pavilion main room as a wet weather contingency is available but our aim is to be outside as much as possible so please ensure your child brings suitable clothing with them.
- Breaks will be taken inside.
- Any queries on the booking process please do not hesitate to contact the club by email [email protected] or 07557 522675
- Any queries regarding the Camp please contact *Blaise directly on 07490 960402 or email [email protected]
- Play Safe & Stay Safe @ HTC - [email protected]
IT IS ADVISED TO CONTACT BLAISE* TO ENSURE THERE IS SPACE BEFORE BOOKING AND PAYING FOR YOUR PLACE. THANK YOU.
Haddenham Tennis Club HADDENHAM, HP17 8DS
- Tue, 01 Jun 2021 - Fri, 04 Jun 2021
- 10am - 3pm
- £25 per day, £80 per week *
Recommended for ages 4 to 15.
*Member and sibling discounts available.