Junior tennis coaching
- 8.30-9.30am – beginners (6-7 year olds)
- 9.30-10.30am – intermediates (8-9 year olds)
- 10.30- 11.30am – advanced (9-10 year olds)
- 11.30am-12.30am – older/advanced boys (11+ year olds)
- 12.30-1.30pm – older/advanced girls (11+ year olds)
Tennis camps are held twice yearly in Easter and summer school holidays. They comprise of 2.5 hours of tennis for 3 days and include games and prizes.
Funding for juniors
The Whitebread Trust charity will continue their generous support of the juniors into 2017. This means that:
- All new juniors joining for the first time will have their 2017 club membership paid
- All juniors will have their first term of coaching paid
- All juniors will have one tennis camp paid
Funding for adults
Any junior parent/carer wanting to join the club for the first time can do so for a discounted price of only £35 per person. If you have previously benefited from this funding, adult memberships are still available for £90.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org