Junior tennis coaching - running 18 March 2018 until November 2018
- 8.30-9.30am – beginners (6-7 year olds)
- 9.30-10.30am – intermediates (8-9 year olds)
- 10.30- 11.30am – advanced (10-11 year olds)
- 11.30am-12.30am – older/advanced girls (11+ year olds)
- 12.30-1.30pm – older/advanced boys (11+ year olds)
Tennis camps are held twice yearly in Easter and summer school holidays. They comprise of 2.5 hours of tennis for 3 days and include games and prizes.
Funding for juniors
In 2018 Ketton's Whitebread Trust charity will support any junior who lives in Ketton with:
- free 2018 club membership - if they have not been a member before
- one term of free coaching
Funding for adults
Any junior parent/carer wanting to join the club for the first time can do so for a discounted price of only £35 per person.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org