Junior tennis coaching will run in 2020 from 1 March through to November every Sunday morning
- 8.30-9.30am – beginners (6-7 year olds)
- 9.30-10.30am – intermediates (8-9 year olds)
- 10.30- 11.30am – advanced (10-11 year olds)
- 11.30am-12.30am – older (12-17 year olds)
Tennis camps are held twice yearly in Easter and summer school holidays. They comprise of 2.5 hours of tennis for 3 days and include games and prizes.
- Coaching is £30 per term of 6 lessons (pay as you play dependent on number of classes attended in a term)
- Membership to the club is £12 per year
- Tennis camps are £39 for the 3 days (£13 per day) - each day is 2.5 hours
Funding for juniors
In 2020 Ketton's Whitebread Trust charity will support any junior who lives in Ketton with:
- free annual club membership - if they have not been a member before
- one term of free coaching (6 weeks)
Funding for adults
Any junior parent/carer wanting to join the club for the first time can do so for a discounted price of only £35 per person.
For more information email: email@example.com
Coaching is delivered by LTA accredited DBS checked individuals.