Covid 19 Support
There is a lot of information available for players, coaches, and venues on the LTA website and further information for businesses and individuals on Government websites. Below you will find a list of the main sites which should be help answer any queries you may have.
We will also be adding information below about competitions which have either been cancelled or postponed.
We hope you find what you are looking for below. However if you have any queries please email the County Administrator on:firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest LTA Announcement on 3/3/2020
Also advice for Venues and Coaches
- Link to Government Assistance for Businesses and the self-employed: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-employers-and-businesses-about-covid-19/covid-19-support-for-businesses
- Link to Government Advice on Universal Credit (including for the Self-Employed): https://www.gov.uk/government/news/coronavirus-support-for-employees-benefit-claimants-and-businesses
Please find a summary of the main competitions involving Leicestershire Tennis that is likely to be next updated after April 20th and in line with Government & LTA advice
- LTA National Adults County / Regional all tiers cancelled
- LTA National Junior / Mini - postponed until at least May 31st
- Leicestershire County Summer Doubles Leagues - postponed until at least 31st May
- Includes County 40s & 60s leagues
- Includes Mercury Cup
- Leicestershire Senior County Championships currently going ahead as planned
- Leicestershire Junior County Championships currently going ahead as planned
- Winter 19/20 Mixed Doubles League to be resumed
Other useful links
Latest Coronavirus Guide for Employers - From HR:4UK a Hinckley based HR company.
Please see link below to financial support available for clubs from Sport England.
The above links are provided on the basis of trying to point Clubs and Individuals to potentially useful help and advice. No liability for any such help and advice can be accepted by Tennis Leicestershire. If you require further help please speak with your professional advisors.