National lockdown - courts are closed from 5th January
Access to the courts is by PIN code issued when you book a court - click here for details.
From 1st January courts have been renumbered. Court 1 is now the single enclosed court furtherest from the clubhouse. Court 3 is now the court immediately in front of the clubhouse.
By booking these courts all users agreed to comply with the Tennis Court Terms and Conditions of Use - click here to read.
Please review our Privacy Statement before you confrim your booking - click here to read.
Pay & Play - Courts cost £2.70 per court for 30 minutes. Floodlights cost £2.50 for 30 minutes. Access to the courts is by a PIN code issued when you book a court.
Charges are refunded if court booking is cancelled more than 48 hours before the booked time.
If someone is on your court when you arrive please show them your booking confirmation.
No pets, bicycles, scooters etc allowed on court. Only bring tennis gear onto courts. Please wear non-marking training shoes or tennis shoes. Tennis balls cannot be retrieved from the Bowls Club if their gate is locked.
Courts are closed from 5th January 2021. Guidance below will apply once courts re-open.
IMPORTANT – you must bring and use your own hand sanitiser.
Undertaking any activity, including tennis, has the potential for increased risk of transmission of COVID-19, and attendees are advised to read the Government’s guidance on staying safe outside your home.
IMPORTANT: Do not leave your home to play tennis if you or someone you live with has or has had symptoms of COVID-19.
Test and trace - If anyone who has played at our club develops symptoms of COVID-19, please inform the club by emailing [email protected] and follow the Government’s ‘test and trace’ guidelines, which can be read on the Gov.uk website.
- Singles only (other than from same household/bubble). 2 members playing singles should only play together and not mix with other singles players on another court.All social sessions bookings will be cancelled for the duration of Tier 4.
- Maintain strict 2 metre social distancing before, during and after play.
- Courts must be booked .
- Coaching 1:1 for adults, permitted for U18 (max group size of 15)
- Travel restrictions apply, permitted within area, reduce number of journeys. No travel into or out of affected area other than for legally permitted purposes.
- No adult competitions allowed
- Spectating not allowed
- Parent/guardian supervision permitted (one per player)
- All players must bring their own sanitiser and sanitise their hands just before commencing play, sanitise again when you finish play.
- Clubhouse is closed except, when adult members are present, for first aid, defib machine and the toilet. Only one club member at a time allowed in the clubhouse, face covering must be worn. Pay & Play users cannot enter the clubhouse.
- Arrive changed and ready to play.
- You can help control COVID-19 and travel safely by walking and cycling, if you can. Where this is not possible, use public transport or drive - safer travel guidance is provided on the Government website
- Bring your own water. You cannot use the clubhouse to get water.
- Take your rubbish home. All rubbish bins have been removed for health and safety reasons.
- Do not touch the net winders.To minimise contact with contaminated surfaces nets will be set to their regulation height and checked periodically.
Enderby Lawn Tennis Club is a registered charity (Reg No 1184329) and we are an LTA registered club.