By booking these courts all users agreed to comply with the terms and conditions of use - click here to read.
Please review our Privacy Statement before you confrim your booking - click here to read.
Pay & Play - Courts are available for Pay & Play users to book and pay online. Cost is £2.70 per court for 30 minutes. Collect court key from Enderby Leisure Centre Golf Shop (this is located at the back of the Leisure Centre). £5 deposit for key refunded when key returned. The bookable times are from 8:00am to 6:30pm due to Golf Shop hours, bookable times will increase once the Enderby Leisure Centre re-opens.
If someone is on your court when you arrive please show them your booking confirmation.
No Pets to be allowed on court
COVID-19 Guidance - click here for full LTA advice. Updated 20.07.2020
IMPORTANT – you must bring and use your own hand sanitiser.
Undertaking any activity, including tennis, has the potential for increased risk of transmission of COVID-19, and attendees are advised to read the Government’s guidance on staying safe outside your home.
IMPORTANT: Complete a pre-attendance self-assessment for any COVID- 19 symptoms using the information on the NHS website before leaving home. Do not leave your home to play tennis if you or someone you live with has or has had symptoms of COVID-19.
Test and trace - If anyone who has played at our club develops symptoms of COVID-19, please follow the Government’s ‘test and trace’ guidelines, which can be read on the Gov.uk website.
Keep gate open while playing (use hook to secure), last player closes and locks the gate.
- Maintain strict 2 metre social distancing.
- Courts must be booked .
- Doubles play is now permitted with people from outside of your household, as long as you remain 2 metres apart as far as possible .
- Attendes are advised to limit their interactions with anyone outside of the group they are attending the venue with (e.g. players on another court or in a different coaching group)
- Supporters, parents, and other spectators should remain socially distanced whilst attending events. Spectator groups must be restricted to discrete six person gathering limits and spread out, in line with wider government guidance.
- Tennis balls - if you choose to use shared balls then extra care must be taken to ensure you do not touch your face during play, and you should clean your hands before play and immediately after finishing (use alcohol gel if required). Avoid using your hands to pick up tennis balls from other courts where possible - use your racquet/foot to return them. At the end of play each member take their balls home.
- Most Important. Wash your hands before leaving home to go to the court. All players must bring their own sanitiser and sanitise their hands just before commencing play, this is a safeguard in case you have touched contaminated surfaces when getting ready to play (e.g. main gate, key safe, court key, padlock, court gate etc), sanitise again if you touch a shared surface and when leaving the premises.
- Clubhouse is closed except, when adult members are present, for first aid, defib machine and the toilet. Only one club member at a time allowed in the clubhouse. Bring your own towel. LTA make it clear clubhouses should not be used by club members for any other reason, so book exchange is closed. Pay & Play users cannot enter the clubhouse.
- Arrive changed and ready to play.
- You can help control COVID-19 and travel safely by walking and cycling, if you can. Where this is not possible, use public transport or drive - safer travel guidance is provided on the Government website
- Bring your own water. You cannot use the clubhouse to get water.
- Take your rubbish home. All rubbish bins have been removed for health and safety reasons.
- Do not touch the net winders.To minimise contact with contaminated surfaces nets will be set to their regulation height and checked periodically.
Adult Members - Access the courts using the clubhouse security code.
Junior Members - There is no charge for Junior members or for parents/guardians with juniors. Access is via security code.
Enderby Lawn Tennis Club is a registered charity (Reg No 1184329) and we are an LTA registered club.