Membership terms and conditions
A. Play Tennis Pass
a.1. Your Play Tennis Pass can be used by your whole household (up to 5 people) to access all 12 Park Tennis venues year-round for a maximum of 2 hours per day, at no extra cost.
a.2. The term Play Tennis Pass covers all of the passes inculding; Play Tennis Pass 1, Play Tennis Pass 2, Play Tennis Pass 3, etc.
a.3. All bookings must be made via the ClubSpark online system up to 7 days in advance. Court booking terms and conditions apply.
a.4. You can only make one booking a day, with the total number of court hours booked not exceeding 2 hours in a single day. This could be;
- 1 x 2-hour booking
- 1 x 90-minute booking
- 1 x 1 hour booking
- 1 x 30-minute booking
a.5. Please ensure that you only book courts that you intend to use and cancel those that you cannot use, even if it is last minute to allow others the opportunity to book.
a.6. We monitor "no shows" and will cancel any membership passes & bookings after 3 "no shows" or 2 written warnings without refund.
- b.1. This pass does notallow you to charge people to use your booking.
- b.2. The Play Tennis Pass will not be fully, or part refunded for any reason.
- b.3. Delievery or receipt of coaching services is not permitted under the Play Tennis Pass.
- b.4. Delivery or receipt of a non-tennis activity is not permitted under the Play Tennis Pass.
- b.5. There will be no refunds for the Play Tennis Pass if the courts have to close for any reason.
- b.6.. If you purchase a Play Tennis Pass during lockdowns your pass will not be refunded or extended.
- b.7. All terms and conditions apply to the Play Tennis Pass, Play Tennis Pass 1 and Play Tennis Pass 2.
- b.8. All players are required to register through the ClubSpark system and book a court before playing.
- b.9. Parents and guardians take full responsibility for the welfare & security of their children who are aged 16 and under, when they are on the Park Tennis courts.
- b.10. Players aged 12 and under must be supervised at all times by a parent or guardian when at the tennis courts.
- b.11. Closures of any court/venue for any type of court works or due to damage will not result in refunds or pass extensions.
- b.12. The old Park Tennis Pass booking & court access will end on the 7th April 2021 and all forms of terms & conditions apply.
- b.13. The Play Tennis membership runs for one year from the date you pay for your pass & is not transferable outside of your household.
- b.14. Any players found trying to access or using the courts when they are closed will have their passes and bookings cancelled without refund.
- b.15. If the Government and/or the LTA call for the closure of all tennis courts for 2 week or less, there will be no extension or refunds of the Play Tennis Passes.
- b.16. If the Government and/or the LTA call for the closure of all tennis courts for 3 weeks for or more, we will extend all Play Tennis Passes which were brought prior to the court closures by the same number of weeks.
- b.17. No pass or packages are transferrable and will be cancelled without refund if they are transferred or if invites were shared without Council written permission. Coaches who transfer their packages or passes without Council wirrten permission will also be reported to the LTA.
- b.18. If you breach any of our guidance’s or terms the Council reserves the right to cancel all memberships, packages & bookings without refund.
- b.19. All players are required to read the court bookings terms and conditions
C. Play Tennis Pass: Coaching & General Hire Terms
- c.1. Delievery or receipt of coaching services is not permitted under the Play Tennis Pass.
- c.2. Delivery or receipt of a non-tennis activity is not permitted under the Play Tennis Pass.
- c.3 To provide any form non-tennis activities you will need to hold a valid in date General Hire Pass.
- c.4. To provide any form of tennis coaching (for free or for a charge) you will need to hold a valid in date Coaching Package/Pass.
- c.5. Coaches running hitting or practice match sessions for free or for a charge is a form of coaching and not permitted under the Play Tennis Pass or Pay & Play
- c.6. The Play Tennis Pass is not permitted to be used for the delivery or receipt of coaching services, this includes teaching your own or anyone else's children, any friends or your or their family members, etc. Your Pass will be cancelled without refund if delivery or receipt of coaching services is found to be taking place without Council permission.
- c.7 Any coaches found to be coaching on the Park Tennis courts without written permission from the Council will have all of their passes cancelled and the LTA will be informed as part of our partnership. This also includes asking/having your clients book a court through their Play Tennis Pass or pay & play to receive coaching, the client will also have all of their passes and bookings cancelled without refund.
D. Important to note
- d.1. Should the terms & conditions as set out above or any others set out on the Elmbridge Parks Tennis website or agreements be breached, the Council reserves the right to withdraw the Play Tennis Pass & Play option from all players without refund.
- d.2. The Council reserves the right to pre-book the courts for coaching, events, and maintenance and to allow targeted free access at specified times.
- d.3. The Council reserves the right to close tennis courts for any reason.
- d.4. By booking and using or playing with someone under their booking, on any of our tennis courts, you are accepting all of our terms and safe to play guidance.
- d.5. The Park Tennis courts are for recreational tennis play only unless you have an in date coaching package or general hire pass.