Welcome to Grundisburgh Tennis Club
Grundisburgh Tennis Club has 3 all-weather hard courts situated on the Grundisburgh playing field, behind the leylandii hedge. We are situated about a 5 to 10 minute walk from the centre of Grundisburgh.
- 2019 membership now available
Welcome to the start of the 2019 season. Details of membership rates are provided below. Annual membership starts on 1st April. If you’re interested in joining please contact Sue Haddock on 01473 738872 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a member and don’t have a court key but would like one please let Sue haddock know as they are available for a £10 deposit.
|Family (2 Adults + 3 Children. |
Additional children at half junior rate)
Wimbledon ticket ballot
Each year the club is allocated tickets for its Wimbledon ticket ballot. To be eligible for the ballot, you must:
- Must be a fully paid up member of Grundisburgh Tennis Club by the date the club holds the ballot. See News for more information.
- Be registered as a Lawn Tennis Association British Tennis Member. LITE membership is free of chrarge. Please provide your BTM number to Sue Haddock as part of your membership application.
- Be ‘opted’ into the Wimbledon ballot on the LTA website. For new LTA/BTM members please do this when signing up. For existing LTA members, please ensure you are opted each year when prompted to do so by the LTA and usually by mid to late February.
- Provided your British Tennis Club (BTM) number to Sue Haddock
- Code of conduct
- Safeguarding policy
- Safeguarding - Reporting a concern form
- Diversity and inclusion policy
Credits for additional images used on this site
We're hosting a Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends event!
Try tennis for free this summer at a Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends event! Rackets and balls will be provided, so whether you’ve never picked up a racket before or you’re a seasoned regular – there is fun to be had.
How to find us
Grundisburgh Playing Fields Ipswich Road GRUNDISBURGH Suffolk IP13 6TJ