- Grundisburgh tennis club courts will reopen on 29th March 2021 for singles, doubles, formally organised group activity and tennis coaching in line with government and LTA guidelines. We look forward to seeing you on court!
- Direct Debit membership option now available to spread the cost of the annual membership over four months. See membership section for more information
- You must book courts using the online court booking system on this website. This helps ensure the courts are available to play when you want. Please ensure you include the names of all participants when booking courts as this helps facilitate contact tracing during the Coronavirus pandemic. The court booking system can be accessed through the tab above. Please do not use the booking app as this does not currently allow you to enter all participants on your booking for contact tracing purposes.
Club Play Sessions
Details of membership rates are provided below. Annual membership starts on 1st April. If you’re interested in joining please go to the Membership page.
- Adult: £55
- Family (2 Adults + 3 Children. Additional children at half junior rate): £95
- Junior: £20
- Couple: £75
- Senior: £45
Monthly Direct Debit Fees
New for 2021, you can now spread the cost of your annual membership over four payments.
- Adult: 4 * monthly payment of £15.50
- Family (2 Adults + 3 Children. Additional children at half junior rate): 4 * monthly payment of £26
- Junior: N/A
- Couple: 4 * monthly payment of £20.75
- Senior: 4 * monthly payment of £12.75
Wimbledon ticket ballot
PENDING CONFIRMATION IN 2021 DUE TO CORONAVIRUS. More information at: Wimbledon Tennis Ballots Information
Each year the club is allocated tickets for its Wimbledon ticket ballot. The more people who opt-in on time, the more tickets get allocated to the club. To be eligible for the ballot, you must:
- Must be a fully paid up member of Grundisburgh Tennis Club by the date the club holds the ballot.
- Be registered as a Lawn Tennis Association British Tennis Member. LITE membership is free of chrarge. Please provide your BTM number to Sue Haddock as part of your membership application.
- Be ‘opted’ into the Wimbledon ballot on the LTA website by 22nd February 2019.
- Provided your British Tennis Club (BTM) number to Sue Haddock
- See News for more information
Credits for additional images used on this site