See here for the Club Constitution
Rules of Tennis
Please park in the School Car Park, whenever possible, opposite the main School gate. Please refrain from parking on the roadside, apart from loading and unloading when necessary. This is mainly in the interests of being neighbourly with local residents, but under no circumstances should anyone park on the road opposite the yellow lines. This restricts access for school buses and large delivery and construction vehicles.
- Talk quietly when standing near tennis courts that are in use.
- Keep use of your mobile phone to a minimum on court and avoid disturbing others.
- Never walk behind a court when a point is still in play. Wait until the point is over and then cross as fast as possible.
- If you have booked a court and other people are already using it then do not disturb them until their time is up. If it is necessary to interrupt then wait until the end of a point and allow them the opportunity to complete the game (but not the set) they are playing.
- Make sure you are wearing appropriate tennis clothing.
- Mark your tennis balls and be aware of the appearance of the balls used by those on adjacent courts.
- Notice when balls from other courts have come onto your court and return them at the end of the next point.
- When sending balls back to a neighbouring court, roll them on to the back of the court. Never send them back while play is in progress.
- Retrieve balls for your partner and your opponent.
- Call your own lines and let your opponent hear the call. If the ball is good say nothing and play on.
- Always respect the line calls of your opponent.
- If there is a disagreement, LTA rules state “If in doubt, the player must give the benefit of the doubt to the opponent(s)”