Joining Richmond Lawn Tennis Club
Help us give you the most from your membership by ensuring your email and postal addresses are up-to-date.
- Sign in to RLTC website (top right)
- Click on your name and choose Edit profile from the drop down
- Complete the fields and Save.
Members must wear their shoe tags whenever they play on the club's courts.
Membership categories and costs for 2020-2021
Our membership year runs for 12 months from 1 May until 30 April.
Our membership categories are:
- Full Adult Membership - £315
- Adult Beginner/Improver Membership - £315
- Senior Membership - Aged 65 or over on 1 May - £265
- Midweek Membership - Monday to Friday play only - £215
- Young Adult Membership - Aged 19-26 years on 1 May - £165
- Family Membership - 2 adults and 2 children who are under 19 on 1 May 2020 - £620
- Adult Beginner/Improver - play after 1pm only, Monday to Saturday - £175. This category is renewal ONLY
There is an additional joining fee payable by NEW members of £60 except for Young Adults who pay £35.
- Junior Membership – Aged 6-18 years on 1 May - £55.00
- Child Membership – Aged under 6 years on 1 May - £30.00
All adult membership categories are either “Full Adult” or “Beginner/Improver Adult” members. Those interested in joining the Club will need to meet with a coach to assess which category is best for them.
When you can play
Full Adult, Senior and Young Adult Memberships
You can play at any time including Sunday afternoon and Wednesday evening Club Tennis throughout the year
Beginner/Improver Adult Membership
You can play at any time (except Midweek members who can't play at weekends) including the summer Wednesday evening Improvers Night (hard courts) and Saturday afternoon Improvers Club Tennis. (This category doesn't include Sunday afternoon Club Tennis).
Renewal ONLY - Afternoon Adult Beginner/Improver Membership
You can play between 1pm and dark, Monday to Saturday. You can also come to the Wednesday evening Improvers night (hard courts) and Saturday summer afternoon Improvers Club Tennis. (This category doesn't include access to Sunday afternoon Club Tennis).
Members may bring guests to play at the club but may only bring the same guest 4 times per year.
Adult guests pay £6 (£10 during social tennis sessions)
Junior guests pay £3.
To learn more about membership or to organise a trial session at the club, please email Lyndsay