Southwold and District Tennis Club was founded in 1928 and can be found on Hotson Road within sight and sound of the sea.
We have three all-weather floodlit courts and a clubhouse with changing rooms and a kitchen.
Our club coach, Mark Websdale, provides a restringing service and has a well stocked-shop on the site. He is always happy to give advice about equipment.
We have over 200 social & competitive members with teams in local leagues.
We have a varied programme of social events each year. Our aim is to balance fundraising events with purely social ones.
Our members and non-members benefit from the services of our coach, Mark. He and a small team provide a wide and varied programme of sessions each week:
- Group / Individual coaching for players from beginner to experienced players of high standard, adults and juniors
- Fun sessions to keep you fit e.g. cardio tennis
The club is LTA affiliated and benefits from the support the LTA offers as well as the opportunity to access a number of Wimbledon tickets through the ballot.
Registered Charitable Incorporated Organisation (no.1162538)