LTA REGISTERED VENUE
We are pleased to report that Bramford Tennis Club is an official British Tennis Registered Venue demonstrating that we are fully compliant with the LTA’s Minimum Safeguarding Standards and that we meet the following criteria:
- A Safeguarding Policy is in place that is communicated to all at the venue
- A Diversity & Inclusion Policy is in place that is communicated to all at the venue
- A trained Welfare Officer is in place who oversees safeguarding at the venue
- All appropriate volunteers & staff have undertaken a Criminal Records Check
- The venue has undertaken an Annual Risk Assessment
Primary benefits of being a registered venue:
- Public Liability Insurance - Registered venues receive a comprehensive insurance package that for most clubs provides value that exceeds the annual registration fee
- British Tennis Membership - Players at registered venues can join the British Tennis Lite Membership and can access the British Tennis Member Wimbledon Ballot for free.
- ClubSpark - A free online venue management tool designed to make it easier to operate all aspects of your venue, including membership
A full description of the benefits of being a registered venue can be found in the LTA’s First Service document.